Grants.gov • OMB Memoranda • COVID-19 Funding and Awards Data • Grants Information from throughout HHS
The following COVID-19 associated data serves as a useful resource for HHS’ grantee network at some stage in the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
How to Apply for HHS Coronavirus Grants
To locate Coronavirus grant possibilities from HHS:
OMB Memoranda about Coronavirus (COVID-19) Relief
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has issued the subsequent Memoranda which offer federal awarding corporations with options for administrative relief to be used on the discretion of the federal awarding company in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Each waiver authority is elective, as such, HHS has supplied unique steerage to our awarding corporations for implementing these OMB delegated waiver government, and grantees need to contact their awarding organization for specific steerage and/or reporting requirements on the implementation of those waiver government.
Coronavirus Funding and Awards Data
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, HHS is awarding emergency grants and cooperative agreements funded underneath the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, 2020 [P.L. 116-136]; Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020, [P.L. 116-123], Families First Coronavirus Response Act, 2020 [P.L. 116-127] and any next COVID-19 associated emergency supplemental appropriation. HHS’ monetary help reporting records is to be had at the Tracking Accountability in Government Grants System (TAGGS).
Explore HHS COVID-19 awards to view the statistics by means of funding levels, country, and HHS organisation.
Coronavirus Grants Information from across HHS
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- HHS Declaration of Public Health Emergency for COVID-19
- Grants Policies and Regulation
- HHS Operating and Staff Division Grant Officials
Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- COVID-19 provide steering and resources for recipients/grantees
- Flexibility in Spending CCDF Funds in Response to Federal or State Declared Emergency Situations
Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- COVID-19 FAQs from supply recipients/grantees
- FAQ – Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Title VI (FFCRA) – March 27, 2020 (PDF)
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Flexibilities Available to AHRQ Recipients and Applicants Directly Impacted with the aid of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Due to Loss of Operations
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC investment information for candidates and recipients
Health Research Services Agency (HRSA)
- COVID-19 Grantee Frequently Asked Questions
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients of NIH Funding
- NIH FAQs: COVID-19 Flexibilities for Applicants and Recipients
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- COVID-19 Information for SAMHSA Discretionary Grant Recipients
In accordance with the Office of Management and Budget’s Memorandum M-20-21, all monetary records that groups are required to file regarding their disposition of CARES Act and other supplemental COVID-19 appropriated finances is publicly available on USAspending.gov. View the COVID-19 Spending profile web page.
Content created by way of Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources (ASFR)
Content last reviewed August four, 2020