Ninety-one percent of clients are much more likely to shop with brands who apprehend, consider, and offer them with applicable product services.1 However, according to a survey finished with the aid of Accenture, purchasers sense their digital reviews are falling short of expectancies.
As clients’ choices retain to evolve, it’s vital for groups to generate fee through patron-centric digital marketing techniques, and successfully use diverse digital advertising and marketing channels and equipment to decorate performance.
The Digital Marketing: A Strategic Perspective on line application from the Yale School of Management Executive Education empowers entrepreneurs and commercial enterprise experts to go beyond silos of their organisation and lead incorporated, advertising and marketing-associated virtual transformation. Over the path of 8 weeks, guided by Yale School of Management school, you’ll explore how social media, search engine optimization, content material marketing, cellular technology and different key digital advertising and marketing equipment may be leveraged to create and extract price in your purchaser. You’ll additionally consider how analytics and experimentation may be used to reveal possibilities for strategic innovation, and be analyzed to inform evidence-based totally insights.
Explore the system of virtual transformation, and discover how to integrate advertising insights into the greater strategic goals of your employer.
1 Accenture (2018).
September 7, 2021
Course starts with orientation:
September 15, 2021
Register now »
For questions on costs, registration, or other software-associated inquiries please touch our software collaborator, GetSmarter
Request a Call »
Duration: eight weeks (excluding orientation), online
Commitment: 6 – 8 hours according to week
Program Fee: $2,six hundred
Outcome: Practical digital advertising insights, skills, and frameworks.
Download Brochure »
- Use analytics, statistics, and experimentation to become aware of opportunities for digital marketing innovation
- Explore the potential to create and seize cost inside the client journey, and the way to first-class guide clients with content material advertising
- Capitalize on fee from owned media through seo (search engine marketing), paid media strategies, dashboard analytics, and social media advertising and marketing
- Identify effective paid media strategies for specific customer adventure points
- Learn to prepare your corporation for digital transformation
- Both junior and mid-profession marketers who desire to enhance their virtual advertising and marketing competencies for better commercial enterprise overall performance
- Non-advertising and marketing specialists who’re interested by exploring exceptional features within a enterprise and the way digital advertising can tell their strategic commercial enterprise choices
- Business leaders and entrepreneurs who goal to benefit a better consumer know-how and who hope to harness digital marketing channels to create price in the client adventure
- Professionals looking to formalize their enjoy and understanding with a certificate of participation from one of the global’s leading business schools
Modules are launched on a weekly basis, and can be finished in your own time and at your own tempo.
- Orientation Module
- Module 1: Frameworks for producing purchaser price
- Module 2: Paid Media: Advertising that reaches clients
- Module 3: Owned Media: Impactful content advertising
- Module four: Social media: Listening, advertising, and engagement
- Module five: Expanding fee the use of cellular and rising technology
- Module 6: Using analytics to innovate
- Module 7: Organizational considerations for digital transformation
- Module 8: Digital advertising, law, and the destiny
- DIGITAL MARKETING: A STRATEGIC PERSPECTIVE FACULTY
James L Frank Professor of Private Enterprise and Director of the Yale China India Insights Program
Professor Sudhir holds a PhD in Marketing from Cornell University. He joined the Yale School of Management as an Assistant Professor of Marketing in 2001. Sudhir have become the James L Frank Associate Professor of Private Enterprise and Management in 2003, and a Professor of Marketing in 2006. His hobby is in facts-driven research and the way this will assist businesses seize and create cost inside the purchaser adventure. He is presently Editor-in-Chief of Marketing Science, and has been an associate editor at all of the area’s quantitative advertising journals.
Professor of Marketing, Yale School of Management
Professor Shin has been on the Yale School of Management seeing that 2004. He holds a PhD in Management Science from MIT. His studies specializes in understanding why people engage in word of mouth, and he also looks at how firms can take gain of this by using encouraging phrase of mouth. His studies has been published in the Journal of Marketing Research, Management Science, Marketing Science, amongst other guides. For years in a row (2010 and 2011), Professor Shin has been the recipient of the John D C Little Best Paper Award, provided for the first-class marketing paper published in Marketing Science and Management Science.
September 7, 2021
Course starts offevolved with orientation:
September 15, 2021
There are no prerequisites for this direction. Register to get started out. Our on-line software collaborator, GetSmarter, will welcome you and manual you thru the stairs to stable your location in the route.
This direction is provided absolutely on-line in collaboration with leaders in digital schooling, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc. Technology meets instructional rigor in GetSmarter’s humans-mediated model which enables lifelong inexperienced persons across the globe to acquire enterprise-relevant talents which can be certified by way of the arena’s most legit educational establishments. This interactive, supportive coaching model is designed for busy experts and outcomes in remarkable certification prices for on line courses.
View the Digital Marketing: A Strategic Perspective Program at the GetSmarter internet site.
Modules are launched on a weekly foundation, and can be completed on your personal time and at your very own tempo.
From Idea to Market in the Digital Age, Yale Center Beijing
ContactAbout Yale SOM Executive Education